Springtime is here, and that means it’s time to get your HVAC system ready for the season. Cross HVAC maintenance off your spring cleaning to-do list early this year, and you’ll thank us later.
Eliminate Hidden Allergens
Just because you can’t see dirt, dust, and mold doesn’t mean it’s not there. These allergens are known for hiding inside HVAC equipment and getting trapped. As they settle, mold and bacteria can breed and contaminate your air supply all summer long.
Minimize Energy Costs
In the warmest months, energy costs are high enough as it is. Keep in mind, blockage and leaks, and low refrigerant can drive up your monthly energy bills even more. Instead of ignoring this, take time for seasonal maintenance in priority areas and you’ll see the benefits in better system performance.
Summers in Texas get hot, and many days this means that your AC system is working around the clock. This also means you’ll want to avoid breakdowns at all costs. Keeping up with maintenance and replacing your system before temperatures reach triple digits can help you avoid discomfort and save you money in the long run.
Spring is the right time to start thinking about the importance of maintenance for your HVAC system. For the best HVAC service in Texas, call us at RAS A/C & Heating Services.
Spring is here, which means allergy season is in full bloom! When it comes to combating your allergies in Houston, TX, having clean indoor air can help alleviate the symptoms. Poor indoor air quality can result from the accumulation of indoor pollutants in your home or office from dust, chemicals, mold, bacteria, gases and vapors. Other factors include in poor outdoor air intake, problems with indoor temperature air circulation and ventilation systems.
1. Check Furnace Filters: Check your filters monthly and replacing them every 30-90 days will help ensure that your furnace filters are working properly. Having a dirty furnace filter will inhibit air flow to your heating system causing it to overheat.
2. Inspect Your Furnace: Making sure that all of the components of your furnace are properly working will ensure that you are kept cool all winter.
3. Assess Room Temperature: When we leave our homes we tend to forget to down the thermostat. By regulating your thermostat with a programmable thermostat, smart thermostat or another temperature device you are saving money on your heating bills.
4. Check Your Air Ducts: If there are any leaks, loose joints or holes around your air duct this will cause the hot air to escape from your heating unit. Having that fixed can help keep your home warm without raising your energy bill.
5. Schedule Pre-Winter Maintenance: Schedule for maintenance on your HVAC system to ensure that everything is working properly. RAS A/C & Heating Services are one of the leading HVAC companies throughout greater Houston, TX. When you need winter maintenance for your heating system contact our team today!
Now that fall is officially here and summer has passed, it is time to prepare for the colder months ahead. A very important step in ensuring that your home or business is ready for the cooler weather is to make sure that your furnace or heating system is inspected.
During your Heating system inspection your HVAC technician will check some of the following in your unit:
Having a seasonal inspection of your furnace system can help you save money on your energy bill, avoid costly repairs in the future and provide up to date maintenance keeping your system working all season long.
Imagine you come home from work on a hot, humid Texas day and find that your air conditioning system is not working! Don’t let this happen to you. Make sure to have your air conditioning system inspected to avoid this! Sure problems may still arise but you can take care of them right at that moment to ensure you don’t come home to a sauna.
There are many beneficial reasons to have your air conditioning system inspected yearly.
Here Are Three Reasons Why:
Saves Energy: With a clean, inspected ac system you will preserve energy, lowering your utility bills and cooling your home!
Helps Prevent Unnecessary Repairs: Minor issues such as unusual noises, clogged air filters and holes or leaks in your ducts are minor issues that can be fixed with a yearly inspection. These will help prevent major, expensive repairs in the future .
Lowers Utility Bills: By having minor issues repaired and improving your energy efficiency this in turn will lower your utility bills
The optimal time to have your air conditioner inspected is the spring/summertime. You do not want to have discomfort in your home when the heat strikes.
Don’t be left hot in the Texas heat this summer. Have your air conditioning system inspected by the professionals at RAS today! Our technicians will come to your home and perform a 21-point inspection to ensure that your system is working properly.
Need a new ac system? We can help you with that too! Our technicians can help you pick out and install the right ac system for your home.
You don’t want to miss these deals! Call RAS today for your air conditioning needs!